Advertising is a complex and multifaceted industry. Many businesses try to handle it all in house only to find they’ve bitten off more than they can chew. While it works for some, it often becomes overwhelming and increasingly difficult to stay relevant.
Hiring media buying experts agency probably sounds like more of an investment than you’re willing to make. But did you know it can actually propel your business forward on a structured, well-advised, and ROI-focused path? With an unparalleled level of experience that saves you advertising dollars and time, agencies deploy proven methods to achieve the results you’re looking for.
For businesses looking to achieve targeted growth, an agency can make a significant difference. It’s our job to know the market, and know how to communicate within it. With the ability to view your business with objectivity and creativity, we’re able to feature your services or products in ways that may not have occurred to you. When investing in an agency, you also have the advantage of a veteran team working on every project; one that focuses on results, instead of coming up with a budget designed to drain your company’s coffers.
Is your progress going more slowly than you had hoped? Are you ready to take your business to the next level? If you can identify with any of the statements below, it might be time to see how a media buying and planning team could help you out.
- Sales are stagnant. You know your company could be so much more. When you speak to your sales team to see why profits are lagging, you hear things like “There aren’t enough good leads”. An agency can help you gain interest with engaging advertising and clear calls to action.
- Things just don’t get done. Many companies who try to advertise in-house often have one talented person being pulled in a million directions. Projects are often neglected in favor of more urgent ones. Vital maintenance and engagements don’t happen because the lone staffer is struggling to get everything done. The ROI with agencies is often a better investment, because they have the staff and skill to get everything done as needed. No more lost opportunities due to projects sitting in the queue!
- Marketing isn’t fun for you. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea. Maybe your skills lie in another area, like meticulous calculations, negotiation, innovative product design, or networking. Hiring an agency means that you can focus on what you love and let your agency focus on marketing.
- Your marketing results are inconsistent. Many soon-to-be clients tell us that their previous marketing attempts were hit and miss. They had no measurable system for what worked and so, were unable to develop the campaign further. We track EVERYTHING. We can help you develop a strategy that can be monitored and developed with tangible results as the goal.
- You’d love to have a full team, but don’t have the budget to afford it. Instead of settling for one overworked employee with limited resources and knowledge, you can enjoy the support of a full team, without paying the salaries for one. At Blue Onion Media, your funds are used carefully to complete targeted projects and achieve clear goals.
With a media buying and planning team supporting you, you can look forward to building a relationship with your future customers that will enrich you both. Contact us today at 303-232-1100 to explore new possibilities for your business!