Many business owners find themselves wondering how to begin the process of making advertising decisions. After all, creating and executing a media buying plan can be incredibly complex. With a seemingly endless number of placement options, terms, rates, negotiations and headaches, ask yourself this – if you’re spending a large amount of your time on media planning and buying, who’s running your business?
Wouldn’t it be easier if you had a team of media planning and buying experts to do that for you?
An agency like Blue Onion Media can make media planning an easy, enjoyable process. By providing extensive reporting, hard data, and post-buy analyses, we’ll eliminate the noise and make order of the perceived chaos.
Here are some of the key areas we focus on when forming custom strategies for our clients.
- Structure is the key for success. Having a clear plan with specific needs and goals makes it easier to track your progress and breaks your vision into manageable portions. Working with Blue Onion Media will give you the advantage of unprecedented access to proven strategies that give your business the opportunities it needs to shine.
- Objectives: What do you hope to achieve in next 12 months? Breaking down processes into tangible tasks helps you stay on top of details while also keeping your overall “big picture” intact.
- Defining your services and mission. What does your company stand for? Are you a leader in innovation? Are you proud of the level of training you offer your team? Do you focus on community sourcing? What did you wanted to accomplish when you started this enterprise? The answers to these questions can ultimately help you better engage with your audience.
- What are your main goals? Do you want to expand to a new area or to the national market? Are aiming to initiate exciting new programs that you’re eager to share with your customers? Take some time to list your goals so they can be leveraged in your ads.
- Your competition. What are they doing that you haven’t thought of? What sets you apart? How engaging and visible are their websites and ads? It’s good to know how other people in your market are communicating.
- Your target audience. Who and where are the people you are hoping to reach? Knowing the lifestyle, goals, and challenges of your ideal customer will help you create ads that speak directly to them. When you can identify your customers more clearly, it makes it easier for them to identify with you.
- How do you measure success? There are many ways to measure success, and not all of them involve money. What are some other indicators of a successful company? Maybe it’s achieving your desired social impact or establishing your interest in specific causes. Or maybe it’s obtaining desired licenses, contracts, or exposure. Celebrate each milestone; it gives you some extra oomph for each new step!
Contact us today at 303-597-9661 and learn more about how Blue Onion Media can write the road map to your success. You, and your future customers, will be glad you did!